Upholstery Worx by Jason is proud to produce premium quality Australian-made furniture. We use and endorse a responsible approach to our manufacturing processes that has been evolved from many years of practise. We are constantly working with our suppliers on creating a better working environment for our environment and guarantee that
• Timbers used in our products are certified FSC, AFS or PEFC and sourced from responsibly managed plantations, both in Australia and abroad.
• Foams used are Combustion modified foams, (Enduro CMF), made in Australia and it has a GECA approval.
• Our Feathers and Leathers, by nature, are completely bio-degradable.
• Fabric sourced through select suppliers offer the environmental certification to ISO 14001.
We are committed to reducing land fill and educating people on reduce, reuse, recycle. Our waste is minimalised and managed through our productions processes and furthermore our;
• Fabric, foam and timber off cuts are offered to local schools, kindergardens and charities to further use.
• Our end product, your furniture, is designed to last a life time and if required is designed and manufactured to encourage recovering by either ourselves or other trade professionals.
• We also encourage Charitable donations on any of our products when no further use by the original purchaser is required.